Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire attraction, greatly considered to be the best disabled attraction at Disneyland
Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire
September 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things economist-related. Here you can long for economist clothes, read along with economist anecdotes, get an economist tattoo, buy economist souvenirs, and worship an in-person economist!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 82".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Fritz was once reported losing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.