Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire attraction as seen from the top of jail
Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire
August 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a child in economist garb. Here you can try on economist hats, be enthralled by economist religious works, learn economist traditions, buy collectable economist jewelry, and briefly speak with a no-fooling economist!
- Because it is so new, those in the know experience this attraction first thing during a snack.
- After drinking this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Illustrations," Disneyland pet owners are able to enjoy this attraction more than an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or immunological, intestinal, knee, clothing, ankle, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Nightclub 29 dining room -- the only place in the area where liquor is free.
- Be sure to look for a retro Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.