Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire attraction, vapidly cheering in the evening park light
Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire
December 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a son who won't shut up about wanting to see an economist. Here you can try out economist hats, hear economist anecdotes, decorate an economist cookie, buy collectable economist churros, and have your portrait painted with an in-person economist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and athletes inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.