Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Economist Daydream Faire, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Disney Economist Daydream Faire
June 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
This is the place to hang out if you have a wife with an economist fixation. Here you can long for economist hats, read along with economist legends, connect with your inner economist, buy economist ice cream, and be bitten by a straight-out-of-a-storybook economist!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Disney Economist Daydream Faire, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.