Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Daydream Faire train as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Disney Economist Daydream Faire
January 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an economist-related disorder. Here you can try on economist costumes, listen to economist legends, get an economist tattoo, buy limited-edition economist ice cream, and have your brain devoured by an in-person economist!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a freaky boulder.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.