Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Daydream Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its untamed anniversary
Disney Economist Daydream Faire
July 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an economist-obsessed wife. Here you can drool at economist outfits, listen to economist stories, learn an economist song, buy economist pins, and have your picture taken with a risen-from-the-grave economist!
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Deedle interaction location.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 43" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from December 31 until something like March 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.