Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Disney Economist Daydream Faire when it's not inundated in tarps
Disney Economist Daydream Faire
May 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a young one with an economist fixation. Here you can rent economist outfits, be enthralled by economist anecdotes, network with other economist superfans, buy economist popcorn, and have your picture taken with a real economist!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 72" (while balancing a bulb on your head) tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.