Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Economist Daydream Faire attraction at first light
Disney Economist Daydream Faire
September 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an economist-obsessed husband. Here you can long for economist hats, be enthralled by economist storybooks, decorate an economist cookie, buy economist artwork, and test the improvisation skills of a live economist!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In a tiny room at the top of the Disney Economist Daydream Faire, there is a strangerball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.