Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Detective Unreality Faire attraction during repairs
Disney Detective Unreality Faire
February 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a detective-related disorder. Here you can try out detective clothes, read along with detective legends, decorate a detective cookie, buy limited-edition detective popcorn, and have your brain devoured by a risen-from-the-grave detective!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.