Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Detective Superfan Faire attraction at a distance
Disney Detective Superfan Faire
January 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a tween with detective-mania. Here you can long for detective costumes, be enthralled by detective anecdotes, get a detective tattoo, buy detective souvenirs, and have your portrait painted with an actual detective!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.