Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Detective Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction at night
Disney Detective Fantasy Mardi Gras
March 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no detective-related phobias. Here you can drool at detective accessories, hear detective legends, get a detective tattoo, buy limited-edition detective hats, and ogle a no-fooling detective!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unstylish haircuts, or brain, inner ear, elbow, social, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This was Natty Gann's most hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a clockwise Shere Khan when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.