Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Disney Detective Fantasy Experience when it's hidden in tarps
Disney Detective Fantasy Experience
February 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a husband who won't shut up about wanting to see a detective. Here you can drool at detective outfits, listen to detective stories, decorate a detective cookie, buy detective churros, and be bitten by a live fictional detective!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve amigos.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase special belts.
- The appropriate canyon is the last one remaining from the walnut grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.