Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Custodian Wishmaking Faire attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Disney Custodian Wishmaking Faire
May 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things custodian-related. Here you can buy custodian costumes, be enthralled by custodian legends, get a custodian makeover, buy custodian souvenirs, and briefly speak with a straight-out-of-a-storybook custodian!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may read if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something with a different smell.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to experience this attraction just a moment before regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to help custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.