Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Wishmaking Faire attraction, August 31, 1988, 1:10 a.m.
Disney Custodian Wishmaking Faire
May 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a custodian obsession. Here you can ogle custodian garb, hear custodian anecdotes, get a custodian tattoo, buy custodian churros, and have your portrait painted with an in-person custodian!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for young teenagers.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.