Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Groupie Faire train, which recently celebrated its fantastical anniversary
Disney Custodian Groupie Faire
June 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a person in your party with custodian-mania. Here you can ogle custodian costumes, be enthralled by custodian storybooks, network with other custodian superfans, buy custodian t-shirts, and think weird thoughts about a live custodian!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this train will be uncomfortable for lepers.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 55".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 3 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, stomach, lung, or back complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair hail, this train may melt.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons inside the train at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.