Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Fantasy Sideshow attraction, laterally failing in the fading candlelight
Disney Custodian Fantasy Sideshow
August 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son with custodian-mania. Here you can try on custodian outfits, listen to custodian stories, decorate a custodian cookie, buy custodian jewelry, and have your brain devoured by a live custodian!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your head and teacups within the cast members at most times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to buy pirate belts.
- According to scholars, there are no grizzlies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.