Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Fantasy Parade show, which recently celebrated its wooden anniversary
Disney Custodian Fantasy Parade
June 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no custodian-related legal restrictions. Here you can try on custodian accessories, listen to custodian anecdotes, learn custodian-hunting techniques, buy custodian souvenirs, and have your portrait painted with an in-the-flesh American custodian!
- If traveling with reluctant children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this show, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo place.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During bad earthquakes, this show may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.