Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Fantasy Exposition thrill ride, astonishingly zooming in the fading candlelight
Disney Custodian Fantasy Exposition
September 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This is the place to come if you have a teen who won't shut up about wanting to see a custodian. Here you can check out the price tags on custodian costumes, hear custodian storybooks, network with other custodian superfans, buy custodian churros, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a horrifying custodian!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disneyland sponsors might try to run to this thrill ride less than a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Some cast members insist that this thrill ride is home of the happy spirit of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the grisly room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.