Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Cowboy Groupie Faire, a favorite ride of Pollyanna
Disney Cowboy Groupie Faire
May 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a cowboy fixation. Here you can buy cowboy garb, listen to cowboy stories, network with other cowboy superfans, buy cowboy trinkets, and get homework help from an in-the-flesh cowboy!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or lycanthropic, skin, finger, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The last position on this ride is named for Tim Burton's king.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.