Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's form-leading photo of Disney Cowboy Fantasy Carnival
Disney Cowboy Fantasy Carnival
October 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a child in cowboy garb. Here you can rent cowboy hats, hear cowboy storybooks, learn cowboy traditions, buy cowboy pins, and test the improvisation skills of a straight-out-of-a-storybook cowboy!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Huck Finn meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 17 to April 27 (or a similar date).
- The parking structures near this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.