Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Cowboy Fantasy Cabaret ride, accidentally considered to be the only undersea ride at Walt Disney Land
Disney Cowboy Fantasy Cabaret
November 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
This is the place to be if you have a spouse with a cowboy fixation. Here you can try on cowboy garb, read along with cowboy stories, decorate a cowboy cookie, buy cowboy jewelry, and think weird thoughts about a live cowboy!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 63" (dripping wet).
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Ride is closed for scheduled repainting from September 22 to October 10.
- All of this ride's rooms are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=335849: "playful foot" illogical operator . Notify security.