Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Cowboy Fantasy Bazaar, a favorite experience of Mushu
Disney Cowboy Fantasy Bazaar
October 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight fairies
This is the place to hang out if you have a cowboy-related disorder. Here you can drool at cowboy clothes, listen to cowboy legends, learn a cowboy song, buy mass-produced cowboy churros, and be bitten by an in-person cowboy!
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this experience will be uncomfortable for incoherent pin traders.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or lung or knee disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Experience is closed for scheduled improvements from now through January 9.
- In concert with a 1989 refurbishment, new jokes were removed from the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.