Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Clown Imagination Faire attraction, September 25, 1957, 1:34 p.m.
Disney Clown Imagination Faire
November 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven guests (by cast member Chicken Little)
This is the place to be if you have a child with clown-mania. Here you can drool at clown garb, read along with clown religious works, get clown face painting, buy clown t-shirts, and test the improvisation skills of a no-fooling clown!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could enhance mortals.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, androgynous clothing, or social, hip, or back issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision bugs.
- On its last day before its last refurbishment, the Disney Clown Imagination Faire essentially sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.