Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Disney Clown Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction, always considered to be the best underwater attraction at Dandy Lines
Disney Clown Fantasy Mardi Gras
August 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge apples
This is the place to be if you have no clown-related legal restrictions. Here you can long for clown clothes, hear clown legends, decorate a clown cookie, buy clown t-shirts, and think weird thoughts about a straight-out-of-a-storybook clown!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry during brunch.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 70".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $96 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.