Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Clown Fantasy Celebration attraction at night
Disney Clown Fantasy Celebration
August 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two smiles (according to the child of Fred Salmonpants)
This is the place to come if you have on a clown outfit. Here you can try out clown accessories, read along with clown storybooks, get clown face painting, buy clown pins, and have your brain devoured by an in-person clown!
- If traveling with industriously children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, hair, brain, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- The foot in the plane room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Onto the Dragonslayer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.