Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Clown Fantasy Carnival attraction during construction
Disney Clown Fantasy Carnival
April 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a clown-related disorder. Here you can long for clown costumes, listen to clown stories, take a "How to Be a Clown" class, buy clown ice cream, and read your prepared speech to a straight-out-of-a-storybook clown!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In 1995, this attraction was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.