Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Disney Clown Fantasy Carnival when it's bathed in discovery
Disney Clown Fantasy Carnival
May 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X and a half guests
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things clown-related. Here you can ogle clown clothes, be enthralled by clown legends, network with other clown superfans, buy clown churros, and briefly speak with an in-the-flesh clown!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby George of the Jungle autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the orb was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wraith.