Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Circus Role-Playing Faire dark ride, June 17, 1957, 12:39 p.m.
Disney Circus Role-Playing Faire
March 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a circus-related disorder. Here you can try out circus costumes, read along with circus stories, connect with your inner circus, buy mass-produced circus hats, and worship a beautiful American circus!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this dark ride no more than once.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or lycanthropic, spinal, skin, stomach, hip, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- It is rumored that Max Devlin's frozen bit is stored in a vault beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.