Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Circus Imagination Faire adventure, fantastically fading in the morning sunlight
Disney Circus Imagination Faire
January 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a circus-related disorder. Here you can ogle circus outfits, read along with circus anecdotes, decorate a circus cookie, buy circus baubles, and chat up an in-person circus!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers away from the other guests at significant times.
- This adventure is reported to have cost less than $2 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.