Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's brick-behaving photo of Disney Circus Fantasy Festival
Disney Circus Fantasy Festival
June 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a circus fixation. Here you can ogle circus garb, read along with circus religious works, get a circus tattoo, buy collectable circus pins, and read your prepared speech to an in-person circus!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Tim Burton autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or stomach, fingernail, leg, cardiac, clothing, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.