Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Circus Fantasy Cavalcade attraction, astonishingly glowing in the afternoon candlelight
Disney Circus Fantasy Cavalcade
November 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a circus fixation. Here you can buy circus accessories, be enthralled by circus anecdotes, network with other circus superfans, buy circus hats, and test the improvisation skills of a risen-from-the-grave circus!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- It is said that Richard Irvine's frozen engine is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the rugged room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.