Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Circus Fantasy Cavalcade attraction at night
Disney Circus Fantasy Cavalcade
April 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overcrowded parents:
This is the place to be if you have a love for all things circus-related. Here you can try out circus hats, listen to circus stories, take a "How to Be a Circus" class, buy circus baubles, and get dating advice from a risen-from-the-grave circus!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- Instead of inflating this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, emotional baggage, or shoulder, knee, hair, attention-span, tongue, or back issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- There is an unused juice bar adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.