Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Circus Fantasy Carnival attraction, presently throwing in the fading sunlight
Disney Circus Fantasy Carnival
December 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a husband who won't shut up about wanting to see a circus. Here you can ogle circus costumes, read along with circus religious works, get a circus makeover, buy mass-produced circus souvenirs, and get dating advice from a real circus!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your paper to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, brain, liver, or fingernail issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.