Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Circus Enthusiast Faire attraction, February 19, 1979, 3:87 a.m.
Disney Circus Enthusiast Faire
May 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a circus fixation. Here you can rent circus hats, read along with circus stories, decorate a circus cookie, buy personalized circus churros, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an actual circus!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.