Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Cheerleader Make Believe Faire attraction at midday
Disney Cheerleader Make Believe Faire
April 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile toddlers
This is the place to be if you have no cheerleader-related legal restrictions. Here you can ogle cheerleader garb, hear cheerleader anecdotes, learn a cheerleader song, buy cheerleader churros, and have your picture taken with a risen-from-the-grave fictional cheerleader!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.