Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Castmember Pretend Faire attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Disney Castmember Pretend Faire
August 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a wife in castmember garb. Here you can rent castmember outfits, hear castmember religious works, decorate a castmember cookie, buy castmember trinkets, and embarrass yourself in front of a beautiful castmember!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 11 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- It is said that Paul Pressler's frozen chute is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.