Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Make Believe Faire attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Disney Castmember Make Believe Faire
September 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a castmember fixation. Here you can long for castmember outfits, listen to castmember storybooks, learn castmember traditions, buy castmember jewelry, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a no-fooling fictional castmember!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could pick on your party.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," retired Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.