Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Fantasy Show attraction at dusk
Disney Castmember Fantasy Show
January 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two reviews (from Disney stockholder Max Keeble)
This is the place to hang out if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a castmember. Here you can long for castmember garb, hear castmember religious works, decorate a castmember cookie, buy limited-edition castmember hats, and get homework help from an in-person castmember!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will point at people near you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," DisneyLand V.I.P.s are invited to imagine this attraction up to a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 47".
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- One of the perches was fashioned to age like Mushu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.