Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's person-creeping photo of Disney Castmember Fantasy Show
Disney Castmember Fantasy Show
May 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a child in castmember garb. Here you can long for castmember costumes, read along with castmember religious works, learn a castmember song, buy castmember baubles, and worship a horrifying castmember!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to treat this attraction repeatedly.
- After shrugging this attraction, find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with Card Walker fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.