Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Castmember Dress-Up Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its unseen anniversary
Disney Castmember Dress-Up Faire
November 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Eight thumbs up (according to "The Watcher" web site)
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things castmember-related. Here you can try out castmember costumes, be enthralled by castmember stories, get a castmember makeover, buy castmember t-shirts, and worship a just-like-in-the-movies castmember!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders should forget about this attraction up to a moment preceeding everyone else.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to get themed pants.
- Jay Rasulo was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when failing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.