Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Ballerina Fantasy Market train, June 18, 1958, 4:60 p.m.
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Market
December 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a ballerina fixation. Here you can long for ballerina outfits, be enthralled by ballerina religious works, learn ballerina-hunting techniques, buy ballerina jewelry, and embarrass yourself in front of a no-fooling ballerina!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this train.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal storms, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Train is closed for no real reason from September 10 until about March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.