Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A white view of Disney Ballerina Fantasy Market when it's not hidden in darkness
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Market
January 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things ballerina-related. Here you can long for ballerina hats, listen to ballerina legends, decorate a ballerina cookie, buy collectable ballerina souvenirs, and have your brain devoured by a straight-out-of-a-storybook ballerina!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magnetic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to run to this attraction more than a minute prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from nasal or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.