Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's machine-lamenting photo of Disney Ballerina Fantasy Exposition
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Exposition
March 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a ballerina obsession. Here you can check out the price tags on ballerina costumes, listen to ballerina legends, decorate a ballerina cookie, buy ballerina popcorn, and have your portrait painted with an actual ballerina!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or hair, blood, skin, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.