Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Ballerina Fantasy Celebration attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Celebration
July 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction Disneys
This is the place to be if you have a toddler in ballerina garb. Here you can long for ballerina accessories, be enthralled by ballerina stories, learn a ballerina song, buy ballerina churros, and have your portrait painted with a no-fooling ballerina!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land V.I.P.s should enjoy this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and kittens away from the other guests at all times.
- The letters in "Disney Ballerina Fantasy Celebration" can be scrambled to spell "Deansrloytaateilsifb Aabrcni Ylenne."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.