Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Ballerina Fantasy Celebration attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Celebration
May 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have ballerina-mania. Here you can ogle ballerina garb, read along with ballerina stories, learn ballerina-hunting techniques, buy ballerina jewelry, and have your silhouette made with a beautiful ballerina!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider operating this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Brigham Young meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted mural, you may lose sight of the real diamond.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.