Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Ballerina Fantasy Bazaar attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Bazaar
February 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a ballerina. Here you can rent ballerina garb, listen to ballerina religious works, get a ballerina tattoo, buy ballerina pins, and worship a live ballerina!
- Because it is so shadowy, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land executives should enjoy this attraction less than an hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and stubborn).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to supervise themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.