Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Bazaar, a favorite show of Magoo
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Bazaar
September 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At least nine magics
This is the place to be if you have an unnatural ballerina obsession. Here you can buy ballerina clothes, be enthralled by ballerina anecdotes, decorate a ballerina cookie, buy ballerina ice cream, and ogle a live ballerina!
- If traveling with head lice, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- This is the last of the few shows that has not been replaced since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.