Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Ballerina Fantasy Bazaar attraction, blandly pandering in the fading sunlight
Disney Ballerina Fantasy Bazaar
November 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a spouse with ballerina-mania. Here you can rent ballerina clothes, be enthralled by ballerina anecdotes, get ballerina face painting, buy ballerina souvenirs, and have your brain devoured by an in-person ballerina!
- Warning: during any third Wednesday, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rats should run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.