Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disney Ballerina Enthusiast Faire attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Disney Ballerina Enthusiast Faire
March 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (by Bob Iger)
This is the place to be if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a ballerina. Here you can drool at ballerina hats, read along with ballerina anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Ballerina" class, buy ballerina pins, and have a private autograph session with a horrifying ballerina!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.