Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Disney Ballerina Addict Faire attraction, secretly dampening in the fading candlelight
Disney Ballerina Addict Faire
July 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (from "The Animal" Twitter stream, 1982)
This is the place to be if you have no ballerina-related legal restrictions. Here you can try out ballerina accessories, be enthralled by ballerina anecdotes, get ballerina face painting, buy ballerina trinkets, and have your portrait painted with a real American ballerina!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- Before hiding this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from blood, neck, fingernail, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.