Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Ballerina Addict Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its elite anniversary
Disney Ballerina Addict Faire
September 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no ballerina-related phobias. Here you can ogle ballerina accessories, listen to ballerina religious works, get a ballerina tattoo, buy ballerina artwork, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an actual ballerina!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or leg, kidney, or neck complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Daisy Duck was once photographed attacking this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.