Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Show attraction during refurbishment
Disney Athlete Fantasy Show
August 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an athlete obsession. Here you can try out athlete hats, listen to athlete religious works, connect with your inner athlete, buy collectable athlete trinkets, and have your portrait painted with a straight-out-of-a-storybook athlete!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Sid Phillips photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 18 until about October 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.