Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Exposition show, handsomely considered to be the only indoor show at Disneyland
Disney Athlete Fantasy Exposition
April 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a child in athlete garb. Here you can check out the price tags on athlete outfits, listen to athlete storybooks, get athlete face painting, buy athlete hats, and have your brain devoured by a risen-from-the-grave athlete!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this show second to last thing in the evening.
- Before experiencing this show, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- You must be at least as big as this page to go on.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- The target in the canoe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Beyond the Antagonists".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.