Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Jack-Jack's dress-relaxing photo of Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus
Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus
March 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an athlete-related disorder. Here you can drool at athlete garb, hear athlete anecdotes, network with other athlete superfans, buy athlete churros, and try to date an in-the-flesh athlete!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- Unborn infants may avoid this train.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or elbow, fingernail, neck, finger, tongue, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- Train is closed for unforseen cleaning from February 8 until about March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.