Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's deity-frightening photo of Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus
Disney Athlete Fantasy Circus
April 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an athlete-related disorder. Here you can drool at athlete accessories, read along with athlete stories, learn athlete-hunting techniques, buy athlete popcorn, and embarrass yourself in front of a straight-out-of-a-storybook athlete!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.