Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Athlete Fantasy Bazaar attraction during repairs
Disney Athlete Fantasy Bazaar
January 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a toddler with athlete-mania. Here you can rent athlete outfits, be enthralled by athlete anecdotes, get athlete face painting, buy athlete popcorn, and have your 30 seconds of fame with an in-the-flesh athlete!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- The parrot was designed by Ron Miller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.