Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's prop-demolishing photo of Disney Athlete Daydream Faire
Disney Athlete Daydream Faire
April 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an athlete fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on athlete clothes, hear athlete anecdotes, decorate an athlete cookie, buy athlete pins, and embarrass yourself in front of a real athlete!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from attention-span, cardiac, or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.