Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's flubber-sleeping photo of Disney Astronaut Wishmaking Faire
Disney Astronaut Wishmaking Faire
July 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a husband with an astronaut fixation. Here you can try out astronaut outfits, be enthralled by astronaut legends, take a "How to Be a Astronaut" class, buy astronaut ice cream, and have a private autograph session with a live astronaut!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve artists.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your torch.