Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire
February 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have on an astronaut outfit. Here you can try out astronaut costumes, be enthralled by astronaut legends, get an astronaut makeover, buy astronaut pins, and have a private autograph session with an in-the-flesh fictional astronaut!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or liver, nasal, skin, romantic, or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $38 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.