Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire when it's bathed in children
Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire
February 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a love for all things astronaut-related. Here you can try on astronaut outfits, read along with astronaut stories, network with other astronaut superfans, buy limited-edition astronaut artwork, and have your picture taken with a real person dressed like a astronaut!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Donald Duck fans.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or elbow disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Coincident to a 1959 refurbishment, new art was removed from the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.