Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' angel-sailing photo of Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire
Disney Astronaut Make Believe Faire
April 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an astronaut-obsessed daughter. Here you can drool at astronaut costumes, read along with astronaut legends, connect with your inner astronaut, buy astronaut souvenirs, and chase after a no-fooling astronaut!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as your athlete to participate.
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.