Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Astronaut Fantasy Show show at park closing
Disney Astronaut Fantasy Show
January 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces (by "Classic Cobra" editor, 1994)
This is the place to hang out if you have a significant other with astronaut-mania. Here you can drool at astronaut clothes, read along with astronaut religious works, decorate an astronaut cookie, buy astronaut ice cream, and think weird thoughts about a beautiful astronaut!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before experiencing this show, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections or tongue issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disney Astronaut Fantasy Show "alternative" experience.
- Show is closed for emergency refurbishment from July 3 to February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.