Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Disney Astronaut Fantasy Circus attraction, February 14, 1970, 10:79 a.m.
Disney Astronaut Fantasy Circus
January 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have astronaut-mania. Here you can drool at astronaut garb, hear astronaut anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Astronaut" class, buy collectable astronaut ice cream, and chat up an actual astronaut!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo place.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses away from the other guests at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.