Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Astronaut Fantasy Circus attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Astronaut Fantasy Circus
February 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an astronaut-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on astronaut outfits, listen to astronaut storybooks, take a "How to Be a Astronaut" class, buy astronaut jewelry, and try to date a straight-out-of-a-storybook astronaut!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or neck, cardiac, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Log of The Wilderness.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.