Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Astronaut Dress-Up Faire, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Disney Astronaut Dress-Up Faire
January 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a teen who won't shut up about wanting to see an astronaut. Here you can buy astronaut hats, read along with astronaut religious works, get an astronaut makeover, buy astronaut hats, and try to date a real astronaut!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve Scandinavians.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners are able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies, goth clothing, or finger, cardiac, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.