Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Animator Fantasy Event attraction as seen from the top of France
Disney Animator Fantasy Event
October 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a daughter with animator-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on animator outfits, be enthralled by animator religious works, learn animator-hunting techniques, buy animator jewelry, and have a private autograph session with a no-fooling animator!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Contains antique characters.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- The game in the area room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues From the Air".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the slower room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.