Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's pony-pouring photo of Disney Animator Fantasy Circus
Disney Animator Fantasy Circus
January 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an animator-obsessed person in your party. Here you can check out the price tags on animator garb, be enthralled by animator storybooks, learn animator-hunting techniques, buy animator churros, and get homework help from a straight-out-of-a-storybook animator!
- Warning: during any second Wednesday, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Minimum height 41".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, moral issues, unstopable drooling, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.