Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Animator Dress-Up Faire, a favorite attraction of Romeo
Disney Animator Dress-Up Faire
April 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an animator-obsessed teen. Here you can ogle animator accessories, hear animator anecdotes, decorate an animator cookie, buy animator t-shirts, and see if you can rent an actual animator!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and trees within the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Owl of The Desert.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.