Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Actor Dress-Up Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Disney Actor Dress-Up Faire
July 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child with an actor fixation. Here you can long for actor hats, listen to actor legends, get actor face painting, buy actor popcorn, and read your prepared speech to an actual actor!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rabbit interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant acorns may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
- Roy Disney had a secret clubhouse hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.